While visiting our website, the server used will record the following:
• Your IP Address
• The date and time of your visit
• The type of Internet Browser used
• The URL of any website that you were directed from
The personal information from your computer when you browse this site will be collected voluntarily
All contents published on our website reflect the latest available information. There is a possibility that some of the content may be outdated, and this is not due to negligence, but is out of our control. PICACITY is not to be held liable in respect to the content on this site if used in sole discretion. PICACITY has full rights to change content without prior notice.
Non-Disclosure of Customer’s Information:
Due to the mutual trust with our customers, PICACITY will maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information collected. Such information may only be disclosed when required by law or when in good faith we believe that such action is necessary or desirable to comply with the law, protect or defend the rights or property of PICACITY, this site or its users.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing PICACITY offerings to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to PICACITY offerings.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with PICACITY offerings.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
How We Share Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of PICACITY, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
Contact PICACITY for Questions and Comments:
All Information provided to PICACITY will be treated as confidential. Online forms requesting information will help us provide you with an enhanced quality of customer care. Such information will be used to respond to your questions, comments or requests by either PICACITY or any of its business divisions and subsidiary companies only.
Our website may contain links to other websites. PICACITY shall not be held liable for the contents of other websites, especially relating to their data collection practices and privacy policies.
Expediting a requested transaction:
Necessary Information required from you will be submitted to us without any obligation. This information will help in better processing of your requests where applicable. The information you provide will never be sold to any third party for their own marketing purposes without your express permission in writing unless it is used on an aggregated basis for statistical and research purpose without any information which can be used to identify you.
How We Use Personal Information
- We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve PICACITY offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide PICACITY offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver PICACITY offerings and process transactions related to PICACITY offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve PICACITY offerings: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyse performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop PICACITY offerings.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend PICACITY offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with PICACITY offerings.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to PICACITY offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote PICACITY offerings.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, PICACITY, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. You can see the date on which the latest version of this Privacy Notice was posted. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past without informing affected customers and giving them a choice.